Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Things to do on 04/13

Dear all,

My plan for tomorrow's three hours is for you to work on your storyboard and video with Louis, Cathy, and my help. Louis will come to class again to give your one-on-one suggestions for your video revision. As for your text in the video, Cathy will be of help to make sure your language is concise and precise. Apart from the technical and textual parts, I'd like to remind you that your voice will be a powerful tool to make your video more appealing.

Second, there are still some who have not submitted drafts. I hope you come talk to me and see how I can help you while others are working on the storyboards and videos.

In terms of your drafts, some of you amazed me with interesting and easy-to-follow descriptions, well-connected transitions, heartfelt expressive language, and profound messages about their life stories. This inspires me: I would like to put on a showcase not only for your videos but also for your essays. 

But, before doing that, I have, once again, several reminders.

1. When turning in your following drafts, please remember to include a complete outline with a clear thesis statement and topic sentences for all body paragraphs.

2. Please underline the thesis statement and topic sentences in your text.

3. Please shade the parts you revised.

4. Please always upload the previous drafts with our comments. 

5. Please turn in your works on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: The Moon and Sixpence

  The Moon and Sixpence is a novel released by W. Somerset Maugham, an English playwright, novelist, and short-story writer, in 1919. The ...